Search The FilmMasons archive

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Avengers Trailer


Yes, okay, I'm a bit late to the party, but who doesn't want to watch this one more time. I'm really getting worried about this film, not because of what I've seen, don't get me wrong, everything I've seen so far is amazing, I'm just worried that the director will have trouble maintaining this pace for 120 minutes.

JW is a uber talented writer, and is great at juggling a large ensemble cast, on television. When it comes to the silver screen he has had less success, and that's being kind. I hope my fears will be blown through the back of my skull in a few weeks when it opens and we can all sit around and laugh about how this will push DC into a Justice League film, which is what everyone really wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment